Vendor registration instructions:
- Please provide the name and contact information of the best person to contact for you vendor account.
- Include the name of your company in the "Name on Badge" field.
- After registration you will receive an email from email@example.com to confirm your registration, send you a vendor contract and communicate on any additional needed information.
About being a virtual vendor:
Being a virtal vendor will allow you to advertise and connect with the attendees of the 2019 UGA Virtual Conference in a meaningful and unique way. The Utah Genealogical Association boasts a wide reach beyond Utah itself and offers a unique virtual conference experience with a nation-wide reach. Below are listed the features of becoming a virtual vendor.
- Vendor Hall - An interactive experience open to both conference attendees and visitors to ugagenealogy.org. The virtual hall will feature your company logo, a short description or message from your company and interactive link to your website.
- Self-Produced Commercial - Vendors may provide commericals of their own production that will run between speakers during the conference. This allows vendors to offer messages or discounts targeted to conference attendees.
- Extended Vendor Experience - The extended virtual experience will mean access to the vendor hall for a full 30 days after the conference. And commercials will be included in attendee's extended access to presentations from the conference.
- Publicity Discounts - Join a partnership to make each other successful. Gain discounts by advertising the UGA Virtual Conference in an email blast or newsletter to at least 500 people.
- Dedicated Vendor Support - Reach our dedicated vendor staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer questions, get technical support, change wording on advertisements or any other questions that arise.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made on or before August 31st will be full refunded minus a $20 administrative fee. Cancellations after August 31st will not be refunded.
Payment Information: Vendors may pay by credit card using PayPal or may send a check to Utah Genealogical Association at PO Box 1144, Salt Lake City, UT 84110. Your reservation will be held for 5 days to wait for payment to arrive, after that time you will receive one follow up payment notification. If payment is not made within 24 hours after notificaltion then vendor registration will be subject to review.